Investors eye 3 sectors that will disrupt the world
Savvy investors had the foresight (guts) to surf the wavy markets of cannabis and Bitcoin early on. Those hoping to board the next big kahuna, take note.
A recent survey by Institutional Investors revealed the 3 biggest trends watched by investors: digitalization, aging populations, and climate change. Thematic ETFs give investors the chance to benefit from these trends, in diverse and safer ways…
Let’s get digital: Automation, AI, and digitalization will transform the global economy — and survey respondents want in.
- ARK Autonomous Technology & Robotics ETF (NYSE:ARKQ) invests in self-driving vehicles, 3D printing, and space exploration — key areas prominently featured in recent news.
- The Innovator Loup Frontier Tech ETF (NYSE:LOUP) holds stocks in 30 mostly-US AI, robotics, and virtual reality companies.
New age products: As the average age of developed nations creeps up, investors predict products geared towards this growing demographic will become more important.
- The Global X Aging Population ETF (NYSE:AGNG) focuses on healthcare and adjacent industries such as real estate — sectors affected most by a greying society.
- The iShares Ageing Population UCITS ETF (LON:AGES) follows cutting edge pharmaceutical and therapeutics companies.
Greenbacks, meet green stocks: Investors expect significant climate change over the next two decades — favoring renewable energy and clean technology.
- The iShares MSCI Global Impact ETF (NASDAQ:SDG) exposes investors to companies combating climate change with innovative new technologies.
- The Alps Clean Energy ETF (NYSE:ACES) offers investments in efficient semiconductor and hydrogen fuel firms.
The next wave is coming. Is your portfolio ready?