What is The Average Joe (TAJ)?
The Average Joe is a weekly newsletter that provides a dose of investment related news, trends, and financial concepts in a bite-sized format. We educate our audience with a conversational tone that makes finance easy to digest.
We are looking to hire 2 students from your campus to join our exclusive ambassador program.
What's in it for you?
- Exclusive access to a community of the top students from other universities and colleges and 9 professionals with 4-5+ years of experience in finance, accounting, marketing, consulting, technology, etc.
- Become a leader on your campus - you represent a start-up and you get to make the decisions
- Monthly get-together with guest speakers - an opportunity for you to find your answers to career-related questions
- Networking and mentorship opportunities
- Resume critique and interview preparation assistance
What can you expect as an ambassador?
- 8 month commitment from Sep 2020 to Apr 2021
- Promote TAJ on campus via social media, word of mouth, events, booth setups, etc.
- Run subscription referral contests / campaigns
- Assist and provide feedback on TAJ business decisions
How do I sign up?
- Fill out the short application form here
- Application deadline is August 14
- We will contact all applicants with the status of your candidacy by August 21
Learn more about the Average Joe here:
Investment Banking, Scotiabank
Fundamental Equities, TD Asset Management
Product Management, Gubagoo
Corporate / Strategic Finance, Nelson
Co-Founder, The Average Joe